Thank you for visiting our website. Because we know how important it is to protect your personal data when you are online, we would like to inform you about the following information regarding the processing of your personal data.
Processing of personal data on the www.deventsbelgium.be website
Collection of personal data
We request certain personal data if you wish to contact our team for the purpose of contracting the services we offer, either as an individual or on behalf of a company, by using the contact form on our contact page of our website, www.deventsbelgium.be.
The type of personal data we collect and for what purpose:
First and last name – we collect this information for subsequent contact in order for you to purchase our services and also to conclude service contracts and bill for the services purchased.
Company name – for the conclusion of service contracts and billing of purchased services.
Address – we collect this information for further contact to discuss the details of the services for which you have contacted us.
Telephone – we collect this information for further contact to discuss the details of the services for which you have contacted us.
Email – we collect this information for further contact to discuss the details of the services for which you have contacted us.
3. From whom we collect personal data:
3.1 Directly from you, when you contact us by telephone
3.2 Electronically, using the contact form on our website or when you send us an email.
4. The provision of personal data is:
4.1 Voluntary, with no subsequent business relationship in mind
4.2 Mandatory, in order to purchase our services and implicitly, to conclude a commercial relationship and its fiscal registration, including invoicing.
5. The processing of personal data takes place in the following situations:
5.1 When there is a request from customers/prospective customers (verbal or written request).
5.2 When it is necessary to enter into a commercial relationship, i.e. to conclude a service contract for the purchase of our services.
5.3 When we receive a request for an offer, regardless of how it was sent (by email, contact form or verbally).
5.4 Personal data may also be processed when there is a service contract between our company and the customer and the data submitted will be stored and used to resolve the customer’s request.
6. The purpose of processing personal data
6.1 Your data will only be processed for the purposes mentioned in point 2. of this information.
6.2 If your data is to be processed for purposes other than those mentioned in point 2, we will inform you before processing and it will only be processed with your consent.
7.3 You can disable cookies using your browser preferences. Thus, you can set your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, please note that when cookies are disabled, it is very possible that certain features of the website may not be usable or may load very slowly.
8. Disclosure of personal data
8.1. Your personal data may be disclosed to certain recipients, i.e. partners of our agency, if this is required by contracting our services.
9. Data storage period
9.1. Your data will be stored for a limited period of time, i.e. for the duration of the service contract and until the end of the contract period. Billing data will be deleted in accordance with the obligations imposed by law in this regard.
10. Transfer of personal data outside the EU or EEA
10.1 DEvents does not transfer your personal data to countries outside the EU or EEA.
11. Security of personal data
11.1 The security of information received from visitors or customers is very important to us. The servers on which the data is stored have implemented security measures.
If we discover that a breach of the security of your personal data has occurred, we will immediately inform the management of the company owning the servers, it will take all measures to restore the security of the data, will make every effort to mitigate the immediate risk of harm occurring and will notify the Supervisory Authority of the security incident if the breach is likely to result in a high risk to the rights and freedoms of individuals whose personal data security has been affected.
12. User rights
According to the new GDPR Regulation, we present below, which rights you have as users/customers of DEvents.
- Right to information – refers to the right to be informed on all the issues outlined above.
- Right of access – you have the right to obtain confirmation from us whether or not we are processing personal data about you and, if so, access to that data and information on how the data is processed.
- Right to object – the right to object to the processing of personal data if the processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest. Also, if the processing of personal data is for direct marketing purposes, you have the right to object to the processing at any time.
- The right to data portability – you have the right to receive personal data in a machine-readable format that allows the data to be transmitted directly to another controller.
- The right to data erasure (“right to be forgotten”) – you can request that data be erased, without undue delay, if the following situations arise: the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or processed; you withdraw your consent and there is no other legal basis for the processing; you object to the processing and there are no legitimate grounds for doing so; the personal data has been unlawfully processed; the personal data needs to be deleted for compliance with a legal obligation; the personal data has been collected in connection with the provision of information society services.
- Right to data restriction – you have the right to request data restriction for a period of time, for example, if a decision has been taken to delete your data and you consider it useful for various purposes, such as exercising a right in court. Also, if you contest the accuracy of the data or the processing is unlawful, you can request the restriction of the data. Thus, following receipt of a request from you and after verification, we will stop the processing of personal data for a period of time.
- Right to rectification of data – you can request rectification of certain personal data if they are incomplete or inaccurate. Thus, depending on the purpose of the processing, you can complete and then submit missing or inaccurate personal data, and it is even possible to complete a declaration for compliance.
- The right to lodge a complaint with the National Supervisory Authority for the Processing of Personal Data when you find that your rights with regard to the processing of personal data have been infringed.
13. How to contact us
For any questions and any requests regarding the processing of personal data, you can contact us by email at: email@example.com;
Regardless of the method you choose for submitting your request to us, we will do our best to resolve all your queries.